08 January 2010

LOOK: RIP Meuwl


Over the past six years, I have taken a lot of photos of Samuel "Meuwl" Harshbarger. This is how I got to know Sam. With my camera, I would head out on the streets of Morgantown or Charleston with Meuwl and also L-No and B. Rude and take hundreds of portraits.We tried to be serious, but often failed. Those times gave me the opportunity to work with Sam, and understand his charisma and sense of humor. He always made me laugh, and he always made a great subject for photographs. I feel blessed to have gotten the chance to get to known him and to have captured his powerful personality in a number of images. He will always be one of my favorite people to shoot, and I like everyone whose life he has touched, will miss him.

So to close out this week-long tribute to Meuwl, here are some of my favorites of those images over the years.

RIP Meuwl.

No comments:

Post a Comment