23 March 2012

DOWNLOAD: Stand Accused - Demonstration CD 2004


This record has nothing do with West Virginia or the region, other than I am from West Virginia and I used to go see the singer's other band (Reach the Sky) in Pittsburgh. I am posting this simply because it is one of my favorite ever hardcore demos and it seems impossible to find on the Internet. Stand Accused was from Boston and this demo is the only thing they ever recorded. (I don't know if they ever played any shows.) It is Ian from Reach the Sky and members of Suicide File and Mental, but the band sounds nothing like any of those bands. It is intense, pissed off, political hardcore in the vein of Poison Idea, Agnostic Front or Terror. So good.

Artist: Stand Accused
Album: Demonstration CD 2004
Year: 2004
For fans of: Agnostic Front, Poison Idea, Terror
DOWNLOAD: Stand Accused - Demonstration CD 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment